One Platform Foundation is an open-source initiative to make it easier for Android developers to support all app stores. There are a number of ways to get involved. Even if you have never contributed code to an open-source project before, if you share our passion to make life easier for Android developers, then you are welcome!
- First of all, create AppDF files for your apps and publish them to the app stores that support AppDF.
- If you have found a bug in the AppDF Editor or have a suggestion for improving the Editor, please report it.
- If your game/app uses in-app purchases you may be interested in joining the OpenIAB project to make it easier to support different stores’ IAB.
- Start by subscribing to the AppDF mailing list to keep track of specification updates.
- Read the AppDF specification and support AppDF on your app store. Check AppDF parsers that could make implementing AppDF support easier.
- Check what is in the roadmap of the next version of the AppDF standard.
- Propose updates for the next version of AppDF.
- If you have not yet implemented in-app purchases, you can join the OpenIAB project and help with the work on a common OpenIAB API for app stores.